Do you have a question? You may find your answer here
- How much is shipping? Shipping throughout Italy is free. Additional costs may apply for shipments abroad. It is possible to ask for cash on delivery payment. This has an additional cost of 4.5 €.
- How long does shipping take? Orders are shipped every Monday and every Wednesday. It will take 1-2 business days to arrive at your destination.
- The package arrived but I was not at home to pick it up. What should I do? The courier will try to deliver your order again the next day. If the courier fails to deliver the package twice in a row, your order will go into storage. Just contact us and we will help you unlock it and restart the shipment by establishing a new delivery day. In the worst case, your order will return to the sender, and we will send it back to you as soon as possible.
- What material are they made of? Our jewels are made of golden brass or rhodium-plated nickel silver. Nickel silver is a brass alloy with a certain percentage of nickel, which makes it similar to silver. The stones we use are always natural stones, never resin or glass.
- Are your jewelry hygienic? Our jewels are hypoallergenic, as they are covered with a layer of yellow gold or rhodium. The small earrings or pins are also rhodium-plated or gilded. Anything that comes into contact with the skin is safe for most people. It should be noted that some people are even allergic to silver or gold, so it is important to make sure that our materials do not cause problems.
- How are the stones applied? For the application of the stones we use a specific adhesive compound with strong hold. The adhesive is hygienic and absolutely safe for health. It is designed to hold the stone firmly to the jewel, therefore we ensure that it will not come off unless it is forcibly dropped or subjected to other abuse.
- How can I do maintenance? Keep the jewelry in a dry place. The surface can be cleaned with a simple damp cloth, drying well. Do not use abrasives or other tools that could scratch the surface, such as metal scouring pads. Do not subject them to acid substances or high temperatures. Keep them away from children as they may detach and swallow small parts. Do not subject them to excessive weights or too intense mechanical strain.